Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh my godddd, it's, like, totally been, like, agesss, since I've, like, blogged!

Hmm but yah, as I'm sure you're all totally gagging for the next thrilling installment of my unlife, I shall recap.
Flew to Brisbane. Stayed at Daddy's. Went to WhiteWaterWorld with Nikki and Koby. Went shopping. Went to Maryborough. Came back to Brisbane. I got back on the 8th. I'd like to slow down a minute. But I think the next three months are going to feel like this no matter what.

Anyway, saw Jess this afternoon, twas win! It was like we'd only seen each other yesterday, and we both knew the drill, junk food, scary movie, gossip. Hehe. I had so much fun.

Going shopping again tomorrow. I don't need anything. I will probably spend too much :( Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment