Thursday, April 7, 2011

rawr.

Okay, so I’m back. I know you all missed me terribly.

Started a new ‘workout’ regime where I watch Glee dances over and over and learn them. It sounds lame, but hear me out; it’s super fun so I actually want to do it. It’s a full body workout so I lose weight and tone all in one, it’s kind of a confidence boost and it’s cheaper than a gym. Lol I’m buying Glee anyway, so now I have 2 uses for it, haha.

Last night I did two hours (‘slave 4 u’ is blood hard! It’s so fast, but dammit I did okay!) lol I only stopped because my legs were giving out.

So the loan for zee house has been 100% approved, so theoretically I should know very very soon when I can move in. When I do, I am going to make the biggest, freshest and crispiest salad and cry with euphoria while I eat it. I feel sooooo bad eating the way I have been, just tired and cranky and ew :/

Two weeks until Easter break. Unless I’m in my house I have no plans, if I am in my house I shall be decorating and shopping, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment