Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lie to me.

My life is such a waste. I know, life is what you make it - but I know that no matter what I am always going to feel like this. I expect so much of myself - but I'm fractured. One side of my screams and rails to be a success, to be something important to the world. The other side knows it's impossible, the other side knows it can never be good enough. I am weak and pathetic.
I spend my life daydreaming, because of my damaged psyche it is surprisingly realistic to me. I am fairly certain the one good shock in my life could send me to an institution - and my god I nearly pray for that to happen. I would be happy you see, in my head I will be everything I want to be, need myself to be, everything I know I never will be in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment