Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My weekend.

So on Friday, everything went wrong, but then kind of right. I nearly missed the bus into Launnie coz at the bus stop I remembered I left my phone on my bed. My internet wouldn't load my bank, so I had to scramble to find a pay phone in Launceston to put money into my account. I had to then wait to be put through to customer service to set up a password, then I had to do the actual banking. I went to get breakfast, ordered a bacon, egg and cheese toastie. Checked into the bus, he's all like "You haven't paid" so I paid again, when I got home I checked my bank and emails and I have now paid twice - so I need to go yell and get a refund. Then I sat down to eat breakfast, and it was the wrong order. So I had to go back.
After all that, I was exhausted from the stress. So I checked in early, but I went for a walk - it took me foreverrrr to find somewhere just to buy milk. Then I crashed from 3 - 8, and spoke to Ma somewhere in there, haha, I barely remember it.

I woke up at 8 and nearly slept right through but decided to get KFC for dinner.

Markets on Saturday :) I miss going to markets, I bought Ticktock by Dean Koontz, and so I am now terrified of rag dolls. I also bought a cat magnet to send to Betty, she loves her cats :) And it's made from bread dough! I had fogotten allll about that until I saw it on Saturday, Ma taught me how to make it as a kid. I also bought handmade fudge, it was three bars for $10, so I got chocolate (duh), tassie tiger (chocolate and caramel, I was really looking foward to it), and a kahlua one for Casey. Somewhere along the line I lost my caramel one coz the bag broke :(

Went shopping. For lunch I ordered a chicken burger, somehow ended up with a cheese burger and chips...ok. Got a new gold necklace and earrings and bracelet - Diva was having a sale, lol.

Ohh went to Hogs Breath for dinner, had the best chicken ceasar salad everrr. And the biggest piece of mudcake with icecream, whipped cream and the plate covered in hot fudge sauce. I nearly died when I saw it, lol. Yummmmyyy.

Next day, more shopping. Got new sunnies, yay! A denim vest, black singlet with kind of ruffles at the front..more chocolate. Full length tights, a bracelet, Maccas for lunch! God, their burgers just keep shrinking don't they?

On Monday I checked out and went and saw Salt. Now, I pretty much detest Angelina Jolie, but Daddy saw it and said it was good, and it did look alright, and I like Belthazar Getty, so I saw it. I actually liked Angelina in it. She's doing better roles than she used to, she was just an objectified sex symbol and I really just wanted to punch her characters. But now, yeah, I like her for the most part.

Went op-shopping, 2 new tops, yay. Had a coffee at Gloria Jeans and read Ticktock. Then got the bus home. I stared out the window for the most time, the sun was setting half-way through, and I saw some odd and pretty things, and wrote a poem in a burst of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment