Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teh interwebz is shitting me. It's uber slow and crap. I believe there is someone in zee house downloading, not only illegally but disrespectfully. I hope it's just having a spazzy day because I have an assignment I need to work on.

I watched G.I. Rise of Cobra today. I loved it. I was told it was not very good - but dude, so epic. Well not that epic, but I'd buy it. I didn't see those twists coming - though I should have. I think normally I would have, but I was facebooking and frontiervilling at the same time so I wasn't thinking about it too much. But it made it so awesome, haha.

Still depressed. It still haunts me. I get "you know, your mood changes are so sudden, maybe you have bi-polar?" Well, I think I am for more than that - I go from sleeping like a rock to not at all, I go very quickly from no motivation to a productive whirlwind and yes, on the outside my emotions do seem to change in a matter of seconds. That's not what really happens, what really happens is my control goes from waivering but holding to crashing down. That big black dog throws itself at my barriers, over and over and eventually the barriers break. It also seems to wake up at night. It's growling and barking and attacking as we speak. The barriers are holding for the moment, but there are cracks. Im just at the angry stage at the moment, though still for the most part repressing it.

This is the "making stupid decisions" stage though. I ordered pizza for dinner because I really didn't want what I had out. I mean, I really, really didn't. I can't afford pizza for dinner. Financially or fat-wise. Gah.

Oooh I saw The Expendables on Friday. EPIC WIN times infinity :) I do so love Sly, and Jason Statham is my favourite actor, and just all the others that I absolutely adore that were in it. I quite like Mickey Rourke in movies. Ah yes, a most excellent movie. The story line a tad weak, but who cares. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment