Saturday, January 22, 2011

9 Things about yourself.

  1. I'm a Gleek.
  2. I live with major depression. I have to salute him....nah bad joke...lol
  3. I have a rash all over my hands from wearing gloves all day at work. It hurts.
  4. I've found my country ways, and love it.
  5. I wish I could dance.
  6. I start writing a lot of books and never finish them
  7. I'm losing weight, yeow!
  8. I'm really over my diet though.
  9. I really admire Bek.

8 Ways to win your heart.

  1. Don't be crass.
  2. Make me laugh.
  3. Don't judge people.
  4. Don't piss me off because you think it's funny.
  5. Do not try to control me.
  6. Be on Glee. Haha.
  7. Be adventurous.
  8. Don't treat me like a slave.
  9. Don't run off as soon as I crack a little.

7 Things that cross your mind everyday.

  1. Glee.
  2. Mary.
  3. My relationship status.
  4. My hopes for the near future.
  5. My doubts for my not-so-near future.
  6. Cars.
  7. Books.


6 Things you wish you had never done.

  1. Put off getting braces.
  2. ...okay I have no idea.


5 People who mean a lot. (No specific order)

  1. Bek.
  2. Casey.
  3. Ma.
  4. Daddy.
  5. Nikki.
  6. Brett. I don't care if I went over 1, lol.


4 Turn-offs.

  1. Body odour.
  2. Disrepectful behaviour.
  3. Narrow-mindedness.
  4. Controlling men.

3 Turn-ons.

  1. A genuine smile.
  2. Modesty.
  3. Intelligence.


2 Favorite pictures.

  1. Melting Clocks.
  2. The Scream.


1 Confession.

  1. I'm not sorry what I did to you...




No comments:

Post a Comment