Thursday, January 20, 2011

Write a letter to someone that you’ve drifted away from and now miss.

I really though we were friends. I know we were super young, but we went to great lengths to see each other. We were inseparable. I miss you. I envy your friends. I envy you.
I'd love to know who you are now, are you happy? Are you confused? Do you worry about everything? Are you allergic to anything? What do you want from life?
I tried to talk to you again, but you weren't too receptive. Considering how you must remember me, I don't blame you. What a horrible child I was. It hurts that you won't give me a chance, though. If it was possible, or practical, I would love to find a way into your life as a different person. We would meet, and again we'd click like we did all those years ago. We are both so incredibly different, but I just know we would still be great friends. I think about you so much, yet know you probably don't even remember any of the great times we had. I hope, one day, I get to see you face to face at least one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment