Monday, September 6, 2010

Got a parcel from Ma today :) Contained King Arthur on dvd, photos from when I visited in QLD, a gift card for the supermarket and SLEEP HELPY STUFF! Lol. Fark I hope it works.

First day back to uni today. Being awake at 3am, I skipped the lecture to stay in bed and stare at the ceiling a little longer. However, when getting up and ready I looked in the mirror and was stupidly happy with what I saw - and this was pre-coffee and anti-depressants and sleep-deprived. Philosophy was amusing as always (the tutorial) then I went and got a refund from the bus people - kind of, it will go back into my account at some stage. I have been craving honey chicken for the last few weeks, but was bitterly disappointed on eating it. Spent lots of money on very little flavour or moisture. Lol. Meh. Traded in some books, got 2 new ones and $4, lol. Went grocery shopping and got snack food :/ donuts, icecream, arrowroot biscuits to put nutella on... well that was it I guess, lol. And bread and milk, as always.

I have my sociology tutorial tomorrow, and realised an assignment that has barely been looked at due next week. I was going to start over the holidays, time just got away.

Meh.

Now, hopefully I am off to sleeeeep. Lol. Night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment