Saturday, September 4, 2010

My bleeding heart.

Yes. Nothing like going on teenhelp.org (which I love by the way) and talking to a girl who wants to kill herself. I mean, its a site where you go to help and be helped, so that's fine.
But it's so hard, I don't know her, I don't know her life, I don't know what help is truly available to her. I did my best, but the poor girl is so isolated, home schooled, lives with a dad who doesnt believe she needs help. Eventually having told her the best I could I directed the conversation towards her hobbies and favourite movies and tv shows, etc. By the end she seemed a little better, I 'friended' her, and I really hope she finds a way to get help and make things better.
I am now talking to someone I actually know, attempting to help. Far out, there is way too much depression in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment