Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sociology assignment handed in. Like all my other assignments, it kind of falls apart at the end due to stress, time running out, frustration and eventual apathy.
It was on how masculinity has changed through the ages. It was interesting. I managed to insult today's generation in the last sentence.

I then rented movies and bought chocolate and pizza to de-stress and reward myself. Well, because I wanted to.

I just watched Wolverine: Origins. In me looking up what Gambits ability actually was, I discovered Cyclops died in The Last Stand. I honestly don't remember that...so who is going to take over X-Men and hook up with the White Queen? I suppose they've skirted that issue for the moment, since the next movie is about Xavier and Magneto as youngin's, but still.
Also, it's 11:30 pm, I was too lazy to turn the t.v. off and I totally forgot about the end bit after the credits. It's uber creepy, wish I hadn't seen it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment