Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hear ye, hear ye.

I am to journey back to yonder Launceston of the day named for Saturn. I shall be going to market to gather supplies for my future studies and spread the word about the Lady's Grand Ball. I shall also be visiting my physician so that she might tell me what is wrong with me that I am unable to sleep.
That was fun to write.
"If I wasn't any good at cleaning the kitchen I wouldn't feel like I would fulfill my duty to society as a female, thank you for your validation, male."
Kitchen jokes are funny.
I am now addicted to FrontierVille. You should add me as a neighbour. It's good, I've never been addicted to a facebook game before. At the moment I have a bear and a rattle snake in my garden, but they aren't doing any damage and I don't have the means to get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment