Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Im gonna kill him.

I have a decision and a half to make. I want to move out. There are some places I could rent easy enough. But it's going to take money isn't it. Buying furniture. Paying the bond. Moving my stuff. I was going to save. A lot. Go visit family. Go travel. I so want to travel. It's all I have ever wanted to do. Selfish. But my god, I think staying here is insanely bad for my mental health. The stress. 5 other people. The noise. The mess of the kitchen. The disgusting hygiene habits of the guy we share a bathroom with. I need my own space, preferably a little more than 3 by 6 room. Where I don't have to time my movements in the house so I don't run into anyone. So that when the kitchen gets cleaned by the few us that do it, it's not completely filthy again 5 minutes later. I am seriously sick and tired of this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment