Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tra-la-la..

Ew. Watching True Beauty. It makes me feel better about myself, lol. I can't say the guys are good looking either. Not looks anyway. And that chick is wear a shirt and tights, I could've hugged Carson when he said "She's not wearing any pants". TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS! Lol.

Anyway, having an insomnia phase, complete with a binge eating, er, binge. Im bracing myself for the inevitable anorexia phase to follow.

OH MY GOD! Biggest news of the decade, rented a movie called Hybrid today - starring Cory Monteith, also known as Finn, or Terry in "Wendigo" (Supernatural episode) haha. He becomes a wolf-boy. Not a werewolf, so not gross and hairy and drooly, but absolutely sexy and dangerous and hunter-like that doesn't wear a shirt very often with wolf eyes. Actually he is shirtless on the cover - I didn't even notice until hours after I got home. It's like the Supernatural scene when Sam walks out of the bathroom in just a towel and all I thought was "what a hideous towel". See I'm not as shallow as I make myself out to be. I just like the sexy dangerous hunter thing...

That being said, I also rented the new Friday the 12th movie coz Jared Padalecki in it. I wish I hadn't. Those movies are never good. They are the epitome of teenage horror mo isvies - a bunch of horny teenagers. I highly detest such movies. And it's always, oh they are all dead - no real plot. At least Jared's character was more sensible than they usually are in bad horror movies.

$200 for an outfit? And they can't do that? Man, I've done it for under 20 - ok extreme circumstance. But 50 and under is easy...ish. 40 bucks for a damn hair clip?? Silly.

Masquerade Ball has been cancelled. Might pick it up again later but right now I mean I am trying to organise cross institution study, thinking about moving, my mental health is taking a drastic decline and I am only just keeping it together, I start uni in a week, and all the regular day to day living shite. Should probably tell Casey. But I think we are still not talking, and this won't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment