Monday, June 28, 2010

The stories I tell...

Argh. Just when I thought these last 2 weeks would offer me a chance to save - not so much. And there is a possibility I cannot pay rent - as distasteful and trashy as this sounds - for some reason centrelink hasn't paid me. Gotta go in tomorrow for a doctors appointment so I hope it gets sorted out then.

Did I tell you I bought a holographic Toy Story cup? I did. And a Toy Story drink bottle. I'd like to tell you I bought so I would save money by not having to buy drinks at uni - but really, it was a Toy Story drink bottle.

I'm a daydreamer. I am constantly daydreaming, like, today I was reading a book - I could still tell you what happened even though at the same time I had a whole other story running through my head. The reason I stay in bed so late is not to sleep more, it's to curl up all cosy and daydream. My stories, they are what I wish my life could be - that sounds obvious, but even in this stories I face hardships and obstacles, I don't dream to have it all handed to me - though at the same time I do. I dream about being a hero. About doing something important - whether is saving one life or a hundred. I build that Impala or Challenger (it varies) and I live in it. For a while anyway. Then I move to a cute little cottage that I design myself. No bedroom, just a big soft bed set into the floor in the corner of my very open living room with a curtain that goes across the end of the bed. I live simply you see. Vegetable garden, apple trees and grape vines. Chickums. Vegetarian. Licence to take care of injured wildlife when they've been found and taken to the vet and need somewhere to heal, you know the deal. I'm still isolated, I still don't really have friends but that suits me, I have my animals, referred to by me as my kids. I'm adopted, and have twin brother that I instanty click with when he tells me this. I'm not sure why this always shows up in the story line - but it's about the only constant in an otherwise ever-changing world, as all I have just described is "this weeks episode" so to speak. I won't lie. Corey Monteith has been showing up a lot. Before him it was Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles and their girls. I think that's a "I'm not good at making up my own characters" thing more than anything though - I mean it's never a love story - even my daydreams are too realistic for that. My novels are somewhat successful. And of course I'm gorgeous (that's where the adopted thing comes in handy - along with some rather science fictiony gene engineering thing). Got big soft black curls - with a few brightly coloured. Green eyes, perfect pale complexion and an amazing body that could kick anyones ass - I do also live a rather violent life. Of course I can dance and sing. Play piano and guitar. And paint, sometimes I paint. I have some great ideas for paintings - if only I could produce them in real life, they'd be awesome. Oh I don't live in Australia - though I haven't really picked anywhere specific yet. I am still damaged and broken, but I'm also pretty much fearless. I have pets - lately it's been two bunnies named Ellen and Jo and two border collies named Finn and Puck. The Impala is John. The Challenger is Cassidy. The car names never change.

I'm not sure why I wrote all this, I just had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment