Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OH MY GOD, IM SO ANGRY.

So, Candice made this comment about Casey's getting baptised:
"Yeah, my baptism was great! Just remember that Satan will not like it AT ALL, and be prepared for attacks"

I said "Dammit, Candice, now we need a new plan of attack!" haha being funny, - is that at all offensive? Seriously, considering Im not a satanist, I can't imagine how it is.

Candice says "You can graze our knees, but we will crush your skull"
I dont know what that means, but I said "Your knees are already grazed, what with the kneeling. I guess our work here is done then, haha *dusts off hands*" coz you know, you kneel to pray right? So, haha, still not offensive right?

Then those comments were suddenly gone, and it confused the fuck out of me, coz I seriously had no idea if I had imagined the whole thing or not, what with my mental instability. Anyway, you should see this massive message Deb just sent me, fucking bitch, saying I need to "respect Casey's beliefs" and shit, I was like dude! DONT talk to me about needing to tolerate others beliefs, I was a fucking Pagan, I am fucking accepting of everyones religion!
And Casey makes jokes about the church just as much as I do, and she will admit it too.

I'M SO MAD

No comments:

Post a Comment