Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

I've actually been thinking about this lately. Well, mostly about showing up at my 10 year high school reunion (which I organised, because I have had an uber successful events organising business) in jeans and a t-shirt being all broody and stand off-ish and the hottest thing there. I haven't decided if my family will be with me, I live in the states you see, and my kids young so I don't think I want to subject them to the plane flight. But I don't want to just leave them with my new brother (found out I was adopted), so I come alone. Or I just hire a private jet so the kids aren't so cooped up for 12 hours. But I don't like that, a private jet? Gosh how over the top, how conceited, how flashy. Nah, don't like that.

Anyway, then in comes the suicide bomber, coz people in my highschool? I really wouldn't be surprised if someone did show up with shrapnel bombs strapped to themselves, still pissed off ten years later at the people in our grade. Sometimes, I think that person will be me. But, in my fantasy, it's not, because if I die then the story has to end, and I like daydreaming too much. So I'm kind of torn between just leaving and letting them all die, but instead I talk to this person, slowly walk towards them, then bam! Grab them, kick their knee in, and put them down. I handcuff them with the cuff I have clipped to my boots and with my little knife in my other boot, keen eyes and explosive knowlege, cut the wire running from the timer to the explosives itself.
You see, I have violent life, so I always have a weapon on me. And I have cuffs, coz if I can restrain or knock unconscious instead of kill, I will.
So yeah, then I'm awesome. And someone (a little later, after the cops deal with this and whatever) gets on stage and calls me up to thank me, and I get up there, and with the most evil and outraged look on my face, I tell them all that I should have let them die, that they are bastards and the fact that someone was still angry enough to want to kill them after 10 years should make them realise how horrible they are.

Oh by the way, coz I am so awesome, the only reason I have kids is because my awesome partner wants them. I find out this fear I have of being pregnant is a legitimate phobia (which I wouldn't be surprised if it was) but I go through 9 months of being terrified and trying to, essentially, get away from my own body, locked up in my bedroom. Coz I am deeply in like with this guy and want to make him happy, haha.

But then he cheats on me and I leave the kids with him and go to New Orleans with my friend who is as badass and violent as me and go clubbing.

Also, I designed my own house. It's awesome. It's all dark wood and reds and on your left when you walk in the wall is painted like "desert at night" theme with sillhouettes of giraffes and big bare trees. The doors to the 2 downstairs bedrooms are there too, but you can't see them. No handles, and no real door frame, they blend in, but I know where they are, haha.

There is also a piano in the far left corner, coz I can play :)

Soooo....beyond this fantasy, I have no real plans. All my 'plans' for my life are pretty much like this. Impossible, hopeless, silly, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment