Monday, October 11, 2010

Was having a shit day, just feelin' sick n stuffs. But then I got home and found my books had been delivered. :) The Glee novel, Nick's Dark Hunter novel and the 5th Sign of the Zodiac are now neatly on my shelf. I've been dying for these books.

And the Glee novel came with a poster, with either Finn and Rachel or Finn and Quinn :) I'm happy, both sides having Finn and all...

More packing. :) Put some stuff in my suitcase that I don't need and don't want to pack into storage by accident because I do want to take them to QLD.

Bought scales today, thought I lost weight but I gained it :( But I was doing it by measurements before and it's possible some is muscle which is heavier. But then, my legs are just fat now because I stopped walking as much as I used - so I fixed that. Walk to and from uni now, that should help. So I have no idea. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment