Monday, October 25, 2010

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

  1. The next blogger topic on the list is actually "A time when you thought about ending your own life," but that's way too negative for me at the moment, haha.
  2. I have a Stiggy Bank, a Stig Egg cup, 2 Stig mugs, a Stif pen, a Top Gear diary and calender, and a couple of shirts. This isn't that interesting, but meh,
  3. The night before that time of the month I get uber paranoid, like, 5 year-old-holy-crap-there's-something-in-my-bedroom-about-to-kill-me paranoid.
  4. I am an athiest.
  5. I am a Gleek.
  6. I want to build several classic muscle cars from the ground up, but know very little about mechanics.
  7. My Laptop's name is Bobby, my USB is Ash, my mp3 players are Sammy and Dean. My imaginary '67 Chevy Impala is John.
  8. I just realised I haven't named my phone. Castiel is now his name.
  9. I am currently reading "The Face" by Dean Koontz.
  10. Today, Casey gets back, everytime I think I hear a car I run out to look out the window. Which means, I've been doing that about every 5 minutes.
  11. I am allergic to vegetables. No one ever believes me. It's highly annoying and the one thing guaranteed to piss me off. You know, it's a stupid thing to lie about. I'm not allergic to fruit, I will freely admit I don't like most of them.
  12. I really want to move back to Queensland, but at least down here I feel like I have made some kind of progress in my life.
  13. The inside of my lip is permanently split since I bit it stupidly hard with my stupidly crooked teeth.
  14. I am such a blogger stalker.
  15. I am now half-way through this list.
  16. This year, for Halloween, I am going to Jenna's party as Simi the Charonte demon.
  17. If I ever build John, I am going to live in him on the road for at least 6 months. Hopefully longer. It's a life goal. Unfortunately, this is in the states, so I am not sure how I am going to achieve it.
  18. Sometimes, this is the life that feels like a dream, and the stories I make up in my head the ones I really live. Which is probably why I don't get very far in life.
  19. I really miss working at Best and Less.
  20. I believe humans are really serial monogamists, and we are not, in fact, one of the incredibly few species on Earth that mates for life. Break-ups are a beginning, not a failure. You can 'love' more than one person just as much over the course of your life. I believe what blinds us to this, and that we believe if your longest life relationship ends that we have failed epically, is the marriage constitution. It is a something exclusive to humans, and in our romatic silliness, we forget that while it's possible we will spend our lives with one person, at the very end, I doubt you will love them as much asyou once did. That there is someone else you may have crossed paths with in life that was to be the second great love (and so on), and that ignoring this possiblity you miss out on some wonderful oppotunities.
  21. As much as I believe in this, I don't yet believe in love. At all. Hopefully, one day someone gives me a reason to, but I think this is more likely not to happen than it is likely to happen.
  22. When I was younger, I was a total cheapskate, didn't really spend much money. I didn't notice until my sister made an off the cuff comment about it, and I think this is why i over-spend now.
  23. I don't know about others, but it's these kind of comments that tend to mark me the most in my life. I have no idea why. I guess because they hold the most truth.
  24. In this reality, I hope that my first car is a 4 wheel drive of some sort. I feel very small and confined in sedans, and find it hard to see and judge distances. I think I would be a better driver in a 4 wheel drive. Even a little one, like a Nissan Dualis or something.
  25. I will have Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas as my funeral song. I want to be buried. Actually, I want a big fancy tomb. Lol.
  26. I have already written my will. I recently re-wrote it, since my old one was from before I was 18. I just have to get around to legalising it. No matter how hard I try, I struggle to write it without it being from the perspective that my death is a suicide.
  27. I am hungry.
  28. I can't see the word 'house' without thinking "Who's house?? Run's house!". Usually I also sing it out loud.
  29. My water squirty has stopped working and I can't work out why.
  30. Everytime I hear the word 'Melbourne' I say out loud "Fuck you, Melbourne!", whether I am alone or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment