Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sooo the Commonwealth Games are on about 5 different channels. Including both channel 10 channels. Wasn't that what they made One HD for? Sport? It's annoying, I have to miss Glee dammit.

Then Casey gets all mad at us for caring and was like "think about the athletes" rah rah rah. They don't do it for us. If we bitched about question time being on tv no one would disagree with us and tell us to 'think of the politicians'. Also, the thing about it being on 5 channels is a tad annoying.

Goddamn that nerdy guy on Criminal Minds is sooooo creepy. Like, he should be the serial killer every episode.

I have to re-bleach my hair.

I packed my books today. Holy cow it feels weird, I do so love my books. I love just looking at them. Love having them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment