Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You know what I love? Present shopping. Today I got to buy for two birthdays and a wedding. And I started Christmas shopping. Gosh it was fun. Koby is going to be darn spoilt, I got him the cutest outfit and some pretty awesome marker type pen extender things, colouring books and pads and stuff. Ma is getting new pj's, pink shorts with cute green frogs and a green top to match. Thought she'd like the youthful theme.

Got her a new turquise top with lace on the sleeves and on the back neckline to go with the photo of us in a pretty frame for her birthday. It's not often I have photos with any of my family, but she was adament we took this one and she doesn't even have a copy.

Got a pretty black glass fram with a few silver cherry blossom flowers on it to go with the adorable baby clothes I got for Jess and Luke, they are getting married and having a baby girl, I so wish I could go to their wedding, but it's in Melbourne and I have uni exams :(

Got a present for Bek too - but I'm too paranoid to detail it here... haha

Also bought horns, black lipstick, fangs and a sexky gothic garter for Halloween :)

Now I am going to eat chips and chicken nuggets and watch movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment